DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajasthan: School owner arrested for raping minor girls
Accused Rajesh Dhangad poisoned the girls when they threatened to disclose the matter to their parents.
Bikaner: The owner of a private school has been arrested for allegedly raping two minor girls and giving them poison leading to their deaths, police said on Saturday. Rajesh Dhangad was arrested on Friday night for allegedly raping the girls, both students of Class 8 at his school, on April 11 and then poisoning the duo when they threatened to disclose the matter to their parents, they said.
The girls succumbed later that day at separate hospitals, where they were admitted upon falling unconscious after returning to their respective homes, police said.
"One of the girls had managed to narrate the incident to her family and said they were raped and given poison by the school-owner following which her father lodged an FIR against Dhangad yesterday," police said, adding that the accused will be produced in a local court on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users