Rajasthan to get 'Lok Seva Guarantee Commission' for timely public services
The Rajasthan government has decided to set up a Lok Seva Guarantee Commission to provide time- bound public services in the state. At a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot in Jaipur late on Tuesday night, it was decided to create the posts of Chief Commissioner and Commissioners in districts under Lok Seva Guarantee 'Adhiniyam' (Right to Public Services Legislation).
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- BSF Seizes Gold Bars, One Bangaladeshi National Arrested
- Baramullah Jawan Died As Terrorists Lobbed Grenade at Him: BSF Chief
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Pakistan Cricket Board Bars Push-Ups on Field After Match Wins
- Team India, Ravichandran Ashwin Head Latest ICC Test Rankings
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Kejriwal hobnobs with allies, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18