Rajasthan to get 'Lok Seva Guarantee Commission' for timely public services
The Rajasthan government has decided to set up a Lok Seva Guarantee Commission to provide time- bound public services in the state. At a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot in Jaipur late on Tuesday night, it was decided to create the posts of Chief Commissioner and Commissioners in districts under Lok Seva Guarantee 'Adhiniyam' (Right to Public Services Legislation).
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner