DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajat Barmecha to do a negative role
The actor will be doing a cameo in Anurag Kashyap's, 'Shatan'
Mumbai: His role as a teenage rebel in Udaan won him multiple awards and now Rajat Barmecha will be seen in a negative role in Anurag Kashyap's production venture Shaitan.
"I have done a cameo in Anurag's next film Shaitan. The role is much different from my role in Udaan. In Shaitan I am playing a negative character. It's of two-three minutes long, but I loved doing it," Rajat told.
Directed by Beejoy Nambiar, Shaitan is about a group of Mumbai youngsters with actors Kalki Koechlin, Nikhil Chinappa, Sheetal Menon and Rajit Kapoor playing the lead roles.
The unprecedented success of Udaan, which was co-produced by Kashyap, has made Rajat extremely choosy about his next film as he doesn't want to disappoint his fans.
"I am doing lots of commercials. There is couple of (film) offers, which I liked. Let's see if they work out. Udaan was such a good film and people appreciated my work so much that I want my second film if not better, it should be equally good," said Rajat, 22.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances