Rajesh Khanna died of liver infection: Family friend
Vijay Zaveri says Rajesh Khanna had stopped eating and was on liquid like juice during the last stage of his life.
Mumbai: Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna died in Mumbai on Wednesday due to liver infection, Vijay Zaveri, a close friend of the actor said.
"He had liver infection. He had liver problem. He had stopped eating food as he couldn't eat anything. During the last stage of his life, he was on liquid like juice," Zaveri said.
Khanna's body will be taken from his bungalow on Thursday at 10 am and will be cremated at 11.30 am at Pawan Hans crematorium in suburban Vile Parle, the actor's family sources said.
According to the sources, Khanna s 'rakhi sister' had come late Wednesday evening and hence the funeral was kept for Thursday.
The 69-year-old actor was in and out of the hospital since April this year primarily due to weakness, said the
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke Launch Live: 2017 Duke 390, Duke 200 and Duke 250 Launched
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1