DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajesh Khanna died of liver infection: Family friend
Vijay Zaveri says Rajesh Khanna had stopped eating and was on liquid like juice during the last stage of his life.
Mumbai: Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna died in Mumbai on Wednesday due to liver infection, Vijay Zaveri, a close friend of the actor said.
"He had liver infection. He had liver problem. He had stopped eating food as he couldn't eat anything. During the last stage of his life, he was on liquid like juice," Zaveri said.
Khanna's body will be taken from his bungalow on Thursday at 10 am and will be cremated at 11.30 am at Pawan Hans crematorium in suburban Vile Parle, the actor's family sources said.
According to the sources, Khanna s 'rakhi sister' had come late Wednesday evening and hence the funeral was kept for Thursday.
The 69-year-old actor was in and out of the hospital since April this year primarily due to weakness, said the
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach