Rajesh Khanna died of liver infection: Family friend
Vijay Zaveri says Rajesh Khanna had stopped eating and was on liquid like juice during the last stage of his life.
Mumbai: Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna died in Mumbai on Wednesday due to liver infection, Vijay Zaveri, a close friend of the actor said.
"He had liver infection. He had liver problem. He had stopped eating food as he couldn't eat anything. During the last stage of his life, he was on liquid like juice," Zaveri said.
Khanna's body will be taken from his bungalow on Thursday at 10 am and will be cremated at 11.30 am at Pawan Hans crematorium in suburban Vile Parle, the actor's family sources said.
According to the sources, Khanna s 'rakhi sister' had come late Wednesday evening and hence the funeral was kept for Thursday.
The 69-year-old actor was in and out of the hospital since April this year primarily due to weakness, said the
Recommended For You
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, Who Can Give Bollywood Actresses a Run For Their Money