Rajesh Khanna died of liver infection: Family friend
Vijay Zaveri says Rajesh Khanna had stopped eating and was on liquid like juice during the last stage of his life.
Mumbai: Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna died in Mumbai on Wednesday due to liver infection, Vijay Zaveri, a close friend of the actor said.
"He had liver infection. He had liver problem. He had stopped eating food as he couldn't eat anything. During the last stage of his life, he was on liquid like juice," Zaveri said.
Khanna's body will be taken from his bungalow on Thursday at 10 am and will be cremated at 11.30 am at Pawan Hans crematorium in suburban Vile Parle, the actor's family sources said.
According to the sources, Khanna s 'rakhi sister' had come late Wednesday evening and hence the funeral was kept for Thursday.
The 69-year-old actor was in and out of the hospital since April this year primarily due to weakness, said the
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story