DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajini comforts Mohan Babu
Sri Manchu Narayanaswamy Naidu, father of the veteran actor Mohan Babu, passed away recently.
Sri Manchu Narayanaswamy Naidu, father of the veteran actor Mohan Babu, passed away recently; he was 95. Superstar Rajinikanth met his close friend Mohan Babu yesterday, and offered his condolences. Mohan Babu considers Rajini's visit comforting and timely. Earlier when Superstar paid a visit to Tirupathi, the two met at Vidyaniketan Educational Institutions and spoke for a considerable time.
It is to be noted that Lakshmi Manchu, who acted in 'Kadal' is Mohan Babu's only daughter. She is an actress, model, producer and television host. She is wedded to Andy Srinivasan.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO