Rajini comforts Mohan Babu
Sri Manchu Narayanaswamy Naidu, father of the veteran actor Mohan Babu, passed away recently.
Sri Manchu Narayanaswamy Naidu, father of the veteran actor Mohan Babu, passed away recently; he was 95. Superstar Rajinikanth met his close friend Mohan Babu yesterday, and offered his condolences. Mohan Babu considers Rajini's visit comforting and timely. Earlier when Superstar paid a visit to Tirupathi, the two met at Vidyaniketan Educational Institutions and spoke for a considerable time.
It is to be noted that Lakshmi Manchu, who acted in 'Kadal' is Mohan Babu's only daughter. She is an actress, model, producer and television host. She is wedded to Andy Srinivasan.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System