Rajini comforts Mohan Babu
Sri Manchu Narayanaswamy Naidu, father of the veteran actor Mohan Babu, passed away recently.
Sri Manchu Narayanaswamy Naidu, father of the veteran actor Mohan Babu, passed away recently; he was 95. Superstar Rajinikanth met his close friend Mohan Babu yesterday, and offered his condolences. Mohan Babu considers Rajini's visit comforting and timely. Earlier when Superstar paid a visit to Tirupathi, the two met at Vidyaniketan Educational Institutions and spoke for a considerable time.
It is to be noted that Lakshmi Manchu, who acted in 'Kadal' is Mohan Babu's only daughter. She is an actress, model, producer and television host. She is wedded to Andy Srinivasan.
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- Whenever We Planned To Play India, Something Happens: PCB
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells