DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajinikanth admitted to hospital for dehydration
Rajinikanth was today admitted to a private hospital following dehydration and exhaustion.
Chennai: Tamil film superstar Rajinikanth was today admitted to a private hospital here following dehydration and exhaustion, hospital sources said.
The 60-year-old-actor reportedly vomitted and was later admitted to Isabel Hospital where he was treated for exhaustion and dehydration, the sources said.
Meanwhile, the shooting for his latest film 'Rana', in which he stars in a triple role, went on the floors today.
The film, directed by K S Ravikumar, also stars popular Bollywood heroine Deepika Padukone.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference