Rajinikanth advised two more days in ICU
The 60-year-old, is suffering from allergic bronchitis and fever due to exhaustion.
Tamil superstar Rajinikanth's condition is stable, but he has been advised two more days in the ICU, hospital sources said here today.
The 60-year-old, who is suffering from allergic bronchitis and fever due to exhaustion, was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital on Wednesday night.
"His condition is stable, but he will be required to stay at least two more days in the hospital, and a decision about his discharge will be taken only thereafter," the hospital source said.
The south superstar has been hospitalised for the second time in a week. He was admitted to the ICU of the hospital after a bout of vomiting on 29th April, but was discharged in the evening.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1