DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajinikanth advised two more days in ICU
The 60-year-old, is suffering from allergic bronchitis and fever due to exhaustion.
Tamil superstar Rajinikanth's condition is stable, but he has been advised two more days in the ICU, hospital sources said here today.
The 60-year-old, who is suffering from allergic bronchitis and fever due to exhaustion, was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital on Wednesday night.
"His condition is stable, but he will be required to stay at least two more days in the hospital, and a decision about his discharge will be taken only thereafter," the hospital source said.
The south superstar has been hospitalised for the second time in a week. He was admitted to the ICU of the hospital after a bout of vomiting on 29th April, but was discharged in the evening.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong