Rajinikanth appreciates Tamil film 'Chennaiyil Oru Naal'
Directed by Shaheed Khader, talks are also on to remake the same film in Kannada and Hindi.
Chennai Superstar Rajinikanth has appreciated the team behind the recently released Tamil thriller drama 'Chennaiyil Oru Naal'(CON) for highlighting the importance of organ donation through the movie.
"We don't realise the importance of our body parts after death. Instead of wasting these parts, if we choose to donate them, then it might very likely save a life. I congratulate the team of CON for making a responsible film on the importance of organ donation," said Rajinikanth in a statement. The film, remake of Malayalam hit film 'Traffic', was inspired by a real-life incident. The story revolves around how the heart of a donor is transported to save a life within 90 minutes.
It was directed by debutant Shaheed Khader. The film featured an ensemble cast of R Sarath Kumar, Radikaa Sarath Kumar, Prasanna Venkatesan, Parvathi Menon, Iniya, Jayaprakash, Lakshmy Ramakrishnan, Mano Bala, Santhana Bharati and Suriya.
Talks are on to remake the film in Kannada and Hindi as well.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training