Rajinikanth, Daughter Visit Jayalalithaa at Chennai Hospital
A file picture of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth. (Photo: Getty Images)
Chennai: Tamil film superstar Rajinikanth accompanied by his elder daughter, Aishwarya R Dhanush on Sunday visited Apollo Hospitals and enquired about Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's health.
Rajinikanth and Aishwarya were at the hospital for about 20-25 minutes, hospital sources said, adding, they enquired about her health.
The 68-year-old AIADMK supremo was admitted to hospital on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration.
Soon after Jayalalithaa was admitted, Rajinikanth in his official twitter handle had said, "I pray to God for your speedy recovery."
Meanwhile, reports said a team of specialists from Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore, has arrived at the Hospital to
However, when contacted, sources at the Apollo Hospitals declined to confirm it.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- Andrew Tye Ruled of IPL 2017 With a Dislocated Shoulder
- IPL 2017: SRH vs KKR - Turning Point - Woakes Drops Warner
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- IPL 2017: SRH vs KKR - Star of the Match- David Warner