Rajinikanth, Daughter Visit Jayalalithaa at Chennai Hospital
A file picture of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth. (Photo: Getty Images)
Chennai: Tamil film superstar Rajinikanth accompanied by his elder daughter, Aishwarya R Dhanush on Sunday visited Apollo Hospitals and enquired about Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's health.
Rajinikanth and Aishwarya were at the hospital for about 20-25 minutes, hospital sources said, adding, they enquired about her health.
The 68-year-old AIADMK supremo was admitted to hospital on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration.
Soon after Jayalalithaa was admitted, Rajinikanth in his official twitter handle had said, "I pray to God for your speedy recovery."
Meanwhile, reports said a team of specialists from Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore, has arrived at the Hospital to
However, when contacted, sources at the Apollo Hospitals declined to confirm it.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Best of the best?Rannvijay or Prince? Who is The Best Roadie of All Time
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video