Rajinikanth, Daughter Visit Jayalalithaa at Chennai Hospital
A file picture of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth. (Photo: Getty Images)
Chennai: Tamil film superstar Rajinikanth accompanied by his elder daughter, Aishwarya R Dhanush on Sunday visited Apollo Hospitals and enquired about Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's health.
Rajinikanth and Aishwarya were at the hospital for about 20-25 minutes, hospital sources said, adding, they enquired about her health.
The 68-year-old AIADMK supremo was admitted to hospital on September 22 after she complained of fever and dehydration.
Soon after Jayalalithaa was admitted, Rajinikanth in his official twitter handle had said, "I pray to God for your speedy recovery."
Meanwhile, reports said a team of specialists from Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore, has arrived at the Hospital to
However, when contacted, sources at the Apollo Hospitals declined to confirm it.
Recommended For You
- Bangladesh Cricketer Arrested For Leaking Photos of Girlfriend
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Can't Use Culture to Justify Cruelty: Swami Bhoomananda on Jallikkattu
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, Ashley Judd Slam Trump
- Malaysia Masters 2017: Saina Nehwal Wins Grand Prix Gold