DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajinikanth discharged from hospital
Rajinikanth was admitted to St. Isabel Hospital after a bout of vomiting on Friday.
Chennai: Tamil movie superstar Rajinikanth was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital in Chennai on Friday after a bout of vomiting in the morning, doctors said. He was discharged in the evening. Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi and his daughter Kanimozhi visited Rajinikanth at the hospital and enquired about his health.
Earlier, speaking to reporters, the actor's wife Lata Rajinikanth said he had eaten something in the morning and started throwing up.
On Friday morning, Rajinikanth was shooting for the movie "Rana" in Chennai. He is doing a triple role in the film.
Directed by KS Ravikumar, "Rana" is being produced by Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's Ochre Studios in association with Eros International.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO