Rajinikanth discharged from hospital
Rajinikanth was admitted to St. Isabel Hospital after a bout of vomiting on Friday.
Chennai: Tamil movie superstar Rajinikanth was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital in Chennai on Friday after a bout of vomiting in the morning, doctors said. He was discharged in the evening. Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi and his daughter Kanimozhi visited Rajinikanth at the hospital and enquired about his health.
Earlier, speaking to reporters, the actor's wife Lata Rajinikanth said he had eaten something in the morning and started throwing up.
On Friday morning, Rajinikanth was shooting for the movie "Rana" in Chennai. He is doing a triple role in the film.
Directed by KS Ravikumar, "Rana" is being produced by Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's Ochre Studios in association with Eros International.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology