Rajinikanth hospitalised for check-ups
The 61-year-old actor was admitted on Friday night to the Sri Ramachandra Medical University (SRMU).
Chennai: Tamil superstar Rajinikanth, who suffered from viral fever and exhaustion recently, has been admitted to a private hospital here for 'various check-ups.'
The 61-year-old actor was admitted on Friday night to the Sri Ramachandra Medical University (SRMU) at suburban Porur, days after he was discharged from another hospital where he had been treated for allergic bronchitis and viral fever.
"Rajinikanth has been admitted for various check-ups and not for any treatment", SRMU sources said.
Rajinikanth's family had on Friday dismissed as rumours reports that his health had deteriorated.
The actor had suffered from exhaustion on April 29, the first day of the shoot of his new period film 'Rana' co-starring Deepika Padukone which is being directed by K S Ravikumar.
He was admitted to the Isabel Hospital in the city and discharged the same day only to be readmitted there on May 4 for allergic bronchitis and viral fever.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology