Rajinikanth is humble, passionate: Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone considers herself lucky for getting a chance to work with Rajinikanth in 'Kochadaiyaan'.
Mumbai: Actress Deepika Padukone considers herself lucky for getting a chance to work with superstar Rajinikanth in 'Kochadaiyaan'. She says she hasn't seen a more humble and passionate person than him.
"I've finished shooting with Rajnikanth. Different people praise him in different ways. But I feel one will truly realise what he is only if you meet him. He is extremely humble and passionate about his work. I've never seen a person as passionate as him about work," Deepika told IANS.
"I definitely consider myself lucky to get an opportunity to work with him," she added.
'Kochadaiyaan', a Tamil period film, is currently in its post production. It is directed by Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya.
As of now Deepika says she has no new southern project on mind at least for the next six months, but she believes "actresses have enough scope to prove themselves down south".
The actress says her journey in showbiz has been great so far.
"Sometimes I feel it was like a dream come true but I have really worked hard to be where I am today. I am happy with the kind of films that are lined up for me," said the 26-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with 'Om Shanti Om' in 2007.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show