Rajinikanth offers prayer at Balaji temple
Tamil superstar Rajinikanth is on a thanks giving visit after recovering from ailment recently.
Tirupati: Tamil superstar Rajinikanth, who is on a thanks giving visit after recovering from ailment recently, offered prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala on Thursday.
Rajinikanth, an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, was accompanied by his wife Latha, daughters Aishwarya and Soundarya and sons-in-law Danush and Aswin besides Telugu film star Mohanbabu, temple sources said.
They spent about 30 minutes inside the temple, the sources told PTI. Family sources said the 61-year-old actor undertook the visit to pay his thanks to the Lord for his speedy recovery from the ailments he suffered in May. Rajinikanth had last visited the shrine after the wedding of his daughter Soundarya with Ashwin on September 9 last year.
The actor, who took ill during the shoot of the film 'Rana' in April, underwent treatment at a hospital in Singapore for reported kidney problem.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?