DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajinikanth offers prayer at Balaji temple
Tamil superstar Rajinikanth is on a thanks giving visit after recovering from ailment recently.
Tirupati: Tamil superstar Rajinikanth, who is on a thanks giving visit after recovering from ailment recently, offered prayers at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala on Thursday.
Rajinikanth, an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, was accompanied by his wife Latha, daughters Aishwarya and Soundarya and sons-in-law Danush and Aswin besides Telugu film star Mohanbabu, temple sources said.
They spent about 30 minutes inside the temple, the sources told PTI. Family sources said the 61-year-old actor undertook the visit to pay his thanks to the Lord for his speedy recovery from the ailments he suffered in May. Rajinikanth had last visited the shrine after the wedding of his daughter Soundarya with Ashwin on September 9 last year.
The actor, who took ill during the shoot of the film 'Rana' in April, underwent treatment at a hospital in Singapore for reported kidney problem.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan