DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajinikanth says, 'No' to cigarettes now
Rajini's birthday speech won many hearts, as he spoke of the bad effects of smoking and promised to quit.
Ex Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss has always been against smoking scenes in cinema. He even went to the extent of directly claiming that Rajini shouldn't be including scenes of smoking in so many of his films.
And so Rajini's recent birthday speech has won the approval and respect of the Ex Minister, as he spoke of the bad effects of smoking to his large gathering of fans.
Speaking on the matter the superstar confirmed "I continued to smoke too much which eventually became the root cause for my health problems. My lungs and kidneys got affected and I had to be treated in Singapore. The medicines I took to recover also made me weak and I changed my medicine system. Now, for the past two months, I've been hale and healthy and even doctors exclaim that it's a miracle. This is why I'm asking you to stop smoking. Please quit the habit immediately."
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Sudirman Cup: India Lose 0-3 to China in Quarters
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere