Rajinikanth says, 'No' to cigarettes now
Rajini's birthday speech won many hearts, as he spoke of the bad effects of smoking and promised to quit.
Ex Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss has always been against smoking scenes in cinema. He even went to the extent of directly claiming that Rajini shouldn't be including scenes of smoking in so many of his films.
And so Rajini's recent birthday speech has won the approval and respect of the Ex Minister, as he spoke of the bad effects of smoking to his large gathering of fans.
Speaking on the matter the superstar confirmed "I continued to smoke too much which eventually became the root cause for my health problems. My lungs and kidneys got affected and I had to be treated in Singapore. The medicines I took to recover also made me weak and I changed my medicine system. Now, for the past two months, I've been hale and healthy and even doctors exclaim that it's a miracle. This is why I'm asking you to stop smoking. Please quit the habit immediately."
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right