Rajinikanth says, 'No' to cigarettes now
Rajini's birthday speech won many hearts, as he spoke of the bad effects of smoking and promised to quit.
Ex Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss has always been against smoking scenes in cinema. He even went to the extent of directly claiming that Rajini shouldn't be including scenes of smoking in so many of his films.
And so Rajini's recent birthday speech has won the approval and respect of the Ex Minister, as he spoke of the bad effects of smoking to his large gathering of fans.
Speaking on the matter the superstar confirmed "I continued to smoke too much which eventually became the root cause for my health problems. My lungs and kidneys got affected and I had to be treated in Singapore. The medicines I took to recover also made me weak and I changed my medicine system. Now, for the past two months, I've been hale and healthy and even doctors exclaim that it's a miracle. This is why I'm asking you to stop smoking. Please quit the habit immediately."
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18