DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajinikanth to play dual roles in 'Kochadaiyaan'
According to Rajinikanth's daughter 'Kochadaiyaan' by far is Soundarya's one of best movies till date.
Buzz is that superstar Rajinikanth will be seen playing dual roles in the film, the roles of both a father and a son. Father is named 'Kochadaiyaan', who is the lieutenant and a close friend of the ruler of a kingdom.
He is a highly talented, bold, courageous, shrewd and multifaceted individual. Just as much as his powerful battling skills is portrayed, his artistic performances are also equally highlighted in the movie. Actress dancer Shobana plays the role of Kochadaiyaan's better half and in the film Rana is Kochadaiyaan's son and possesses every virtue of a youthful person. He is highly powerful, and is in fact much more efficient than his father. However, being young, his energy is wild, which is curtailed and channelized by father Kochadaiyaan.
According to Rajinikanth's daughter and the director of the film, 'Kochadaiyaan' by far is Soundarya's one of the best movies and also superstar's best in his career. Since most of the responsibility is on the shoulders of the father, 'Kochadaiyaan' is the central hero of the film, and not Rana. The film which is based on the story written by KS Ravikumar and canned by Rajiv Menon has music composed by AR Rahman which will be launched internationally at the Festival de Cannes.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings