Rajinikanth to watch 'Raanjhanaa' on release day: Dhanush
Dhanush says that Rajinikanth hasn't watched 'Raanjhanaa' and is likely to watch it on the release day.
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth, who is yet to watch his son-in-law Dhanush's Hindi debut 'Raanjhanaa', is likely to see the film when it hits the cinemas on Friday, the actor says.
"He hasn't watched the film yet. I think he is most likely to watch it on June 21 with my family. I'm waiting to hear his comments," Dhanush told IANS.
Directed by Anand L. Rai, 'Raanjhanaa' is the love story between a Muslim girl and a Hindu boy. It also features Sonam Kapoor, Abhay Deol and Swara Bhaskar in important roles.
Produced by Eros International, the film is also being released in Tamil as 'Ambikapathy'. However, the Tamil version will hit the cinemas a week after the Hindi movie.
Meanwhile, Dhanush has signed two projects in Tamil. He is likely to start working on one of the projects soon, while his second Hindi project with Rai will go on the floor in 2014.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- President Trump May Inspire Jimmy Kimmel's Oscars Monologue
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly