DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajinikanth's condition stable
The megastar has been advised to rest for a few days
The condition of Tamil superstar Rajnikanth is stable and he has been advised rest for a couple of days, a doctor here said Thursday.
The 60-year-old was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital Wednesday night.
"He is suffering from allergic bronchitis and fever. The cause is exhaustion. He is advised rest for a couple of days. His condition is stable," S.N. Sai Kishore, a doctor at St. Isabel Hospital, told IANS.
The matinee idol has been hospitalised for the second time in a week. Last Friday, he was admitted to the ICU of the hospital after a bout of vomiting and was discharged in the evening.
At that time, it was said that the actor fell sick after eating something.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Junaid Takes a Dig at Kohli Ahead of Indo-Pak Clash
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions