Rajinikanth's condition stable: Hospital
Superstar Rajinikanth, is hospitalised for respiratory infection, temperature and fatigue.
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth, is hospitalised for respiratory infection, temperature and fatigue, is receiving comprehensive treatment and his condition is stable, doctors attending on him said.
"Rajinikanth, admitted to Sri Ramachandra Medical University on May 13 for respiratory and gastro intestinal problems for which he had undergone relevant investigations, is receiving appropriate and comprehensive treatment. His vital parameters are stable," an SRMU release said.
The 61-year-old actor is spending his time with his family members, it added.
The 'Enthiran' star, who suffered from viral fever and exhaustion recently, was admitted to SRMU at suburban Porur days after he was discharged from another hospital where he was treated for allergic bronchitis and viral fever.
He had suffered from exhaustion on April 29, the first day of the shoot of his new period film 'Rana' co-starring Deepika Padukone, which is being directed by K S Ravikumar.
He was admitted to Isabel Hospital in the city and discharged the same day, only to be re-admitted there on May 4 for allergic bronchitis and viral fever.
His family had last week dismissed reports that his health had deteriorated.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?