Rajinikanth's condition stable: Hospital
Superstar Rajinikanth, is hospitalised for respiratory infection, temperature and fatigue.
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth, is hospitalised for respiratory infection, temperature and fatigue, is receiving comprehensive treatment and his condition is stable, doctors attending on him said.
"Rajinikanth, admitted to Sri Ramachandra Medical University on May 13 for respiratory and gastro intestinal problems for which he had undergone relevant investigations, is receiving appropriate and comprehensive treatment. His vital parameters are stable," an SRMU release said.
The 61-year-old actor is spending his time with his family members, it added.
The 'Enthiran' star, who suffered from viral fever and exhaustion recently, was admitted to SRMU at suburban Porur days after he was discharged from another hospital where he was treated for allergic bronchitis and viral fever.
He had suffered from exhaustion on April 29, the first day of the shoot of his new period film 'Rana' co-starring Deepika Padukone, which is being directed by K S Ravikumar.
He was admitted to Isabel Hospital in the city and discharged the same day, only to be re-admitted there on May 4 for allergic bronchitis and viral fever.
His family had last week dismissed reports that his health had deteriorated.
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief