Jammu: Teacher suspended for thrashing 8-yr-old
Meanwhile, the fourth standard student of a government school in Rajouri district has been discharged from hospital.
Jammu: A government school teacher in Rajouri district of Jammu has been suspended after he allegedly beat up an eight-year-old girl for not joining his private academy. Dheeraj Kumar has fled the village and is on the run.
The fourth standard girl who received multiple fractures on her right hand, has now been discharged from the hospital after a minor surgery. An FIR was filed against the teacher, Deeraj Kumar who fled village after the incident.
Rajouri's Chief Education Officer had assured the victim's family a departmental inquiry against the accused teacher.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology