DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajshri, to act in a Malayalam film 'Aram'
Rajashri plays Jessy in a psychic thriller 'Aram'.
Rajshri Ponnappa, who made her debut with movie 'Pithavinum Puthranum Parishudhathmavinum', which was directed by Deepesh, is yet to be released. Ponnappa, has already started working for her next movie titled 'Aram'. The movie will be directed by Reji Nair.
Rajashri will play a role of a modern woman named Jessy. A women oriented subject and a psychic thriller, the story revolves around two friends who meet at different intervals of time, only to get baffled by the changes that time has to offer them.
Rajashri, who has been mostly seen in glamorous roles in the Kannada films, finds Malayalam film industry as a fine space that will offer her enough space to prove her acting skills in near future.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Falls After Fifty
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish