Rajshri, to act in a Malayalam film 'Aram'
Rajashri plays Jessy in a psychic thriller 'Aram'.
Rajshri Ponnappa, who made her debut with movie 'Pithavinum Puthranum Parishudhathmavinum', which was directed by Deepesh, is yet to be released. Ponnappa, has already started working for her next movie titled 'Aram'. The movie will be directed by Reji Nair.
Rajashri will play a role of a modern woman named Jessy. A women oriented subject and a psychic thriller, the story revolves around two friends who meet at different intervals of time, only to get baffled by the changes that time has to offer them.
Rajashri, who has been mostly seen in glamorous roles in the Kannada films, finds Malayalam film industry as a fine space that will offer her enough space to prove her acting skills in near future.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record