Rajshri, to act in a Malayalam film 'Aram'
Rajashri plays Jessy in a psychic thriller 'Aram'.
Rajshri Ponnappa, who made her debut with movie 'Pithavinum Puthranum Parishudhathmavinum', which was directed by Deepesh, is yet to be released. Ponnappa, has already started working for her next movie titled 'Aram'. The movie will be directed by Reji Nair.
Rajashri will play a role of a modern woman named Jessy. A women oriented subject and a psychic thriller, the story revolves around two friends who meet at different intervals of time, only to get baffled by the changes that time has to offer them.
Rajashri, who has been mostly seen in glamorous roles in the Kannada films, finds Malayalam film industry as a fine space that will offer her enough space to prove her acting skills in near future.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan