DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Comedian Raju Srivastav exits Bigg Boss house
Raju survived in the house for nearly 60 days.
New Delhi: It is eviction time once again at the Bigg Boss house.
This time it is comedian Raju Srivastav. Raju survived in the house for nearly 60 days. The comedian was nominated along with co-participants Vindu and Pravesh, but was finally evicted from the house by the audience.
In the past few weeks Raju who is always in a cheerful mood was visibly isolated from the house.
Bigg Boss, a reality TV show airs on entertainment channel Colors and has various celebrities locked inside a house without any connection with the outside world.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?