Ram Charan is an outstanding talent, says Ranveer Singh
Actor Ranveer Singh has denied being a part of the Hindi remake of Ram Charan Teja-starrer Telugu movie 'Magadheera'.
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh has denied being a part of the Hindi remake of Ram Charan Teja-starrer Telugu movie 'Magadheera'.
Asked if he is part of the remake, Ranveer said, "It's not true, not right now."
"I have seen 'Magadheera' and I was absolutely blown away by it. I think Ram Charan is an outstanding talent. But no, I am not doing 'Magadheera' right now," added the 27-year-old here Tuesday at the launch of a special edition of 'Mills & Boon' featuring the poster of Ranveer and Sonakshi Sinha's 'Lootera' on the cover.
The Hindi remake was reportedly to be produced by Phantom Group, a company by Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl, Madhu Mantena and Vikramaditya Motwane.
Directed by S.S. Rajamouli, the 2009-superhit 'Magadheera' is a historical drama romance film and starred Kajal Agarwal opposite Ram Charan.
It was dubbed in Malayalam and released as 'Dheera - The Warrior', and in Tamil as 'Maveeran'.
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor