Ram Charan Teja shows his anger on a section of media
Ram Charan Teja showed his anger on a section of media at the audio release function of 'Naayak'.
True to the saying that young blood is always hot, Ram Charan Teja showed his anger on a section of media at the audio release function of 'Naayak'.
He recalled that a section of media alleged that differences of opinion cropped up between the families of Mega Star Chiranjeevi and Power Star Pawan Kalyan (following Chiranjeevi's decision to merge his Praja Rajyam party with Congress and Power Star, who was enjoying the status of youth leader of Praja Rajyam was unhappy with the merger) and that is the reason, Pawan Kalyan skipped the audio release function of Ram Charan's 'Rachcha'.
Ram Charan says, "the presence of the Power Star in the audio release function of 'Naayak' proved all those predictions wrong. He termed those section a 'hair' and doesn't care for it. He says, he always respects media which is a bridge between them and the audiences. But, he claimed that he would never encourage 'yellow journalism' which spreads gossips and allegations on their family."
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology