DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ram Charan, Venkatesh to work together in Krishna Vamsi's next
Ram Charan and Venkatesh will team up for upcoming untitled Telugu multi-starrer to be helmed by Krishna Vamsi.
Chennai: Actors Ram Charan Teja and Venkatesh Daggubati will team up for upcoming untitled Telugu multi-starrer to be helmed by Krishna Vamsi.
"I think this is my Diwali gift and I would like to thank both my heroes for giving me an opportunity to work with them. We are planning to go on floors as soon as Venkatesh wraps up work on his current project," the film's producer Bandla Ganesh told IANS.
This will be Venkatesh's third multi-starrer. His previous two were Telugu blockbuster 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' and soon to release 'Masala', Telugu remake of 'Bol Bachchan'.
The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised.
Recommended For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar