Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar voted favourite TV couple
'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' has helped Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar win the title of the favourite TV couple.
New Delhi: Actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar's perfectly romantic on-screen chemistry in TV show 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' has helped them win the title of the favourite TV couple, according to a poll.
The poll, conducted by matrimonial website Shaadi.com revealed that 42.3 per cent Indians consider them as the 'perfect jodi' (perfect match). The couple became everyone's favourite after the show went on air in 2011.
The show, about a 40-plus businessman finding love with a 30-plus middle-class lady following an arranged alliance, also saw the two actors getting intimate on screen.
'Bade Acche Lagte Hai' was again on top of winning list when it came down to the most inspiring soap, bagging 43.68 percent votes.
The second most loved TV 'jodi' is that of Vivian d'Sena and Dhrashti Dhami, who essay Rishabh Kundra and Madhubala, respectively, in 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon'. They bagged 30 per cent votes.
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar