Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar voted favourite TV couple
'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' has helped Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar win the title of the favourite TV couple.
New Delhi: Actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar's perfectly romantic on-screen chemistry in TV show 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain' has helped them win the title of the favourite TV couple, according to a poll.
The poll, conducted by matrimonial website Shaadi.com revealed that 42.3 per cent Indians consider them as the 'perfect jodi' (perfect match). The couple became everyone's favourite after the show went on air in 2011.
The show, about a 40-plus businessman finding love with a 30-plus middle-class lady following an arranged alliance, also saw the two actors getting intimate on screen.
'Bade Acche Lagte Hai' was again on top of winning list when it came down to the most inspiring soap, bagging 43.68 percent votes.
The second most loved TV 'jodi' is that of Vivian d'Sena and Dhrashti Dhami, who essay Rishabh Kundra and Madhubala, respectively, in 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon'. They bagged 30 per cent votes.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century