DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ram Leela: Deepika does garba in 'Nagada Sang Dhol'
Certain frames of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela' has uncanny similarity to 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'.
The similarities are uncanny. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's latest film 'Ram Leela' reminds us of the Bhansali's hit film 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'. The latest song from the film, 'Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje' has Deepika Padukone doing garba while Ranveer Singh and Supriya Pathak Kapoor sit and watch. Some of the frames of the song reminds us of 'Dhol Baaje' which had Aishwarya Rai dressed in a red lehenga choli similar to what Deepika is wearing in Ram Leela. The song has been released at a time when the nation is gearing up for the forthcoming Navratri festival.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere