Ram Leela: Deepika does garba in 'Nagada Sang Dhol'
Certain frames of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela' has uncanny similarity to 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'.
The similarities are uncanny. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's latest film 'Ram Leela' reminds us of the Bhansali's hit film 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'. The latest song from the film, 'Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje' has Deepika Padukone doing garba while Ranveer Singh and Supriya Pathak Kapoor sit and watch. Some of the frames of the song reminds us of 'Dhol Baaje' which had Aishwarya Rai dressed in a red lehenga choli similar to what Deepika is wearing in Ram Leela. The song has been released at a time when the nation is gearing up for the forthcoming Navratri festival.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund