Ram Leela: Deepika does garba in 'Nagada Sang Dhol'
Certain frames of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela' has uncanny similarity to 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'.
The similarities are uncanny. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's latest film 'Ram Leela' reminds us of the Bhansali's hit film 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'. The latest song from the film, 'Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje' has Deepika Padukone doing garba while Ranveer Singh and Supriya Pathak Kapoor sit and watch. Some of the frames of the song reminds us of 'Dhol Baaje' which had Aishwarya Rai dressed in a red lehenga choli similar to what Deepika is wearing in Ram Leela. The song has been released at a time when the nation is gearing up for the forthcoming Navratri festival.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More