Ram Leela: Deepika's fourth film to enter the Rs 100 cr club in 2013
Deepika's 'Race 2', 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' and 'Chennai Express' have also entered the Rs 100 crore club.
New Delhi: Deepika Padukone has continued her dream run at the box-office with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela'. The film is set in Gujarat, and also features Ranveer Singh in the lead.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted about the film's business, "2013 has been a remarkable year for Deepika Padukone. Four films in ? 100 cr Club - #Race2, #YJHD, #ChennaiExpress and now #RamLeela."
He further tweeted, "Four back to back ? 100 cr films in a single year by Deepika Padukone - it's the FIRST for any actress here. A milestone indeed!"
Deepika Padukone is continuously experimenting with her roles, and very soon she will be seen in Homi Adjania's 'Finding Fanny'.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18