Ram Leela: Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a magician, says Deepika
Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali says his next movie 'Ram Leela' is dedicated to his mother.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali says his next movie 'Ram Leela' is dedicated to his mother.
"This is a very special and important film for me. I made it for my mother. I would like to thank Deepika, who plays Leela in the film and she has played it so well," Bhansali told reporters Monday at the trailer launch of the film here.
"Ranveer is a wonderful actor and very energetic. I had a great time making the film," added the director, who has apparently adopted the middle name 'Leela' as a tribute to his mother - Leela Bhansali.
This is Deepika's first film with Bhansali and she described him as a magician.
She said: "Sanjay is an artist and a magician. He makes each and every scene look grand and beautiful. It looks aesthetic and classy. I think he is the only male director who understands women's costumes so well."
Ranveer said: "Sanjay gives his 100 percent to each frame. And each and every frame looks grand."
Directed and produced by Bhansali, the film is set for a Nov 29 release.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology