Ram Leela: Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a magician, says Deepika
Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali says his next movie 'Ram Leela' is dedicated to his mother.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali says his next movie 'Ram Leela' is dedicated to his mother.
"This is a very special and important film for me. I made it for my mother. I would like to thank Deepika, who plays Leela in the film and she has played it so well," Bhansali told reporters Monday at the trailer launch of the film here.
"Ranveer is a wonderful actor and very energetic. I had a great time making the film," added the director, who has apparently adopted the middle name 'Leela' as a tribute to his mother - Leela Bhansali.
This is Deepika's first film with Bhansali and she described him as a magician.
She said: "Sanjay is an artist and a magician. He makes each and every scene look grand and beautiful. It looks aesthetic and classy. I think he is the only male director who understands women's costumes so well."
Ranveer said: "Sanjay gives his 100 percent to each frame. And each and every frame looks grand."
Directed and produced by Bhansali, the film is set for a Nov 29 release.
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh