DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sene does it again, Muthalik's goons attack pub
Men belonging to Karnataka's Sri Ram Sene on Saturday night attacked a pub in Mysore.
Mysore: Men belonging to Karnataka's Sri Ram Sene on Saturday night attacked a pub in Mysore.
According to local media reports, members belonging to the saffron brigade barged into the Tunes 'N' Tonic pub located inside the Hotel Adhi Manor and ransacked its premises.
Shri Ram Sene gained notoriety in 2009 when its members barged into a pub in Mangalore and violently beat up the girls present there. It later claimed that the attack was aimed at preserving Indian culture. Following the incident, Sri Ram Sene chief Pramod Muthalik was arrested by the police.
Recommended For You
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference