Sene does it again, Muthalik's goons attack pub
Men belonging to Karnataka's Sri Ram Sene on Saturday night attacked a pub in Mysore.
Mysore: Men belonging to Karnataka's Sri Ram Sene on Saturday night attacked a pub in Mysore.
According to local media reports, members belonging to the saffron brigade barged into the Tunes 'N' Tonic pub located inside the Hotel Adhi Manor and ransacked its premises.
Shri Ram Sene gained notoriety in 2009 when its members barged into a pub in Mangalore and violently beat up the girls present there. It later claimed that the attack was aimed at preserving Indian culture. Following the incident, Sri Ram Sene chief Pramod Muthalik was arrested by the police.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century