Ram Setu: VHP wants to drag Karunanidhi to court
VHP leaders say one has the right to question Lord Ram's existence.
Ayodhya: The Vishwa Hindu Parishad has said that it is contemplating filing a suit against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi in a court and a FIR for his immediate arrest for his controversial remarks about Lord Ram.
VHP media incharge Sharad Sharma said a legal opinion was being taken and Karunanidhi would be dragged to court.
Senior VHP leader and former BJP MP Ram Vilas Vedanti took strong exception to Karunanidhi's utterances against Lord Ram and said no one has the right to question the existence of Ram.
Vedanti challenged Karunanidhi to a discussion on his claims about Lord Rama which he says are based on Valmiki Ramayan.
"I have done research on Valmiki Ramayan", he said.
He has also charged Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi with remaining silent on the matter.
"They would have, however, not remained silent in case such comments had been made against founders of any other religion," he said of the Prime Minister and the Congress President.
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Rock On 2: Meet The Band Members of The Magik
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
From Our Network
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18