DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi gangrape: Ram Singh's post-mortem report likely to be submitted
Meanwhile, the fast-track court hearing the December 16 gangrape case abated proceedings against Ram Singh in view of his death.
New Delhi: Delhi gangrape accused Ram Singh's post-mortem report is likely to be submitted in the Saket court on Thursday. The preliminary report said that his death was due to hanging. His family, however, has alleged foul play.
Meanwhile, the fast-track court hearing the December 16 gangrape case on Wednesday abated proceedings against Ram Singh in view of his death in Tihar Jail on March 11.
After Additional Sessions Judge Yogesh Khanna was apprised about Singh's death, he had sought from the Tihar Jail authorities a detail inquiry report which has not yet been submitted. Superintendent of jail number 3 in Tihar, where Singh's body was found hanging, had submitted its preliminary report to the court.
Meanwhile, the ongoing in-camera proceedings against the other four accused continued with recording of the statement of the prosecution witnesses.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia