Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya: Sonu Sood plays Shruti Haasan's brother
Sonu Sood has just finished dubbing for director Prabhudheva's upcoming film 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya'.
Mumbai: Actor Sonu Sood has just finished dubbing for director Prabhudheva's upcoming film 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya' and says the movie looks 'fabulous'.
The 39-year-old will be seen playing Shruti Haasan's strict brother in the movie, which also marks debut of producer Kumar Taurani's son Girish Kumar.
"Yesterday (Saturday), dubbed for 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya'. Looking fabulous. Congrats Girish Kumar, Kumar Taurani. Prabhudheva rightly said, 'Conviction pays.'," Sonu posted on his Twitter Sunday.
Meanwhile, the actor, who recently recovered from a fractured leg, had to cancel his visit to the capital as he is nursing a swollen leg.
"Woke up with a swollen leg. Advised by doctor not to travel and give rest, was so looking forward to going to Delhi, but now have to cancel (the travel plan)," he wrote.
Sonu was to join the team of forthcoming movie 'Shootout at Wadala', who will be in Delhi to promote the movie. Also starring John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Tusshar Kapoor, Kangna Ranaut, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy and Mahesh Manjrekar, the underworld crime thriller to be released on May 3.
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)