Rambo Rajkumar: Shahid Kapoor escapes serious injury
It happened when the actor was shooting at Kamalistan Studio for a scene where he has to enter a burning house.
Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor, who has been shooting hardcore action sequences for Prabhudheva's 'Rambo Rajkumar', managed to escape a serious injury.
It happened Friday when the 32-year-old was shooting at Kamalistan Studio for a scene where he has to enter a burning house. He finished his shot and was stepping out of the burning house, when some hot chemical solution dripped on to his back and arms.
"The fire is created artificially through a chemical solution... The solution fell on his back and forearms. The solution was hot and it immediately burnt holes in Shahid's t-shirt. He half sprinted while removing his t-shirt," said a source.
The actor has got some burn marks. He later visited a dermatologist to ensure the wounds heal quickly.
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Smartphone to Launch on September 22
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani