DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rambo Rajkumar: Shahid Kapoor escapes serious injury
It happened when the actor was shooting at Kamalistan Studio for a scene where he has to enter a burning house.
Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor, who has been shooting hardcore action sequences for Prabhudheva's 'Rambo Rajkumar', managed to escape a serious injury.
It happened Friday when the 32-year-old was shooting at Kamalistan Studio for a scene where he has to enter a burning house. He finished his shot and was stepping out of the burning house, when some hot chemical solution dripped on to his back and arms.
"The fire is created artificially through a chemical solution... The solution fell on his back and forearms. The solution was hot and it immediately burnt holes in Shahid's t-shirt. He half sprinted while removing his t-shirt," said a source.
The actor has got some burn marks. He later visited a dermatologist to ensure the wounds heal quickly.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London