Ramdev's Pantanjali doctor booked on molestation charge
According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria.
Noida: A doctor at Ramdev's Pantanjali Ayurvedic clinic here allegedly molested a woman. According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria accusing him of molesting her at the clinic in Sector 32 after which he was arrested.
She had run away from the clinic following the alleged incident and lodged the complaint. Police have arrested the doctor and are investigating the case, they said.
The Pantajali clinic, when contacted by PTI, on Sunday claimed ignorance about the incident and said they will inquire into the matter. They, however, refused to acknowledge if the doctor was employed with the facility.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)