DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ramdev's Pantanjali doctor booked on molestation charge
According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria.
Noida: A doctor at Ramdev's Pantanjali Ayurvedic clinic here allegedly molested a woman. According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria accusing him of molesting her at the clinic in Sector 32 after which he was arrested.
She had run away from the clinic following the alleged incident and lodged the complaint. Police have arrested the doctor and are investigating the case, they said.
The Pantajali clinic, when contacted by PTI, on Sunday claimed ignorance about the incident and said they will inquire into the matter. They, however, refused to acknowledge if the doctor was employed with the facility.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach