Ramdev's Pantanjali doctor booked on molestation charge
According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria.
Noida: A doctor at Ramdev's Pantanjali Ayurvedic clinic here allegedly molested a woman. According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria accusing him of molesting her at the clinic in Sector 32 after which he was arrested.
She had run away from the clinic following the alleged incident and lodged the complaint. Police have arrested the doctor and are investigating the case, they said.
The Pantajali clinic, when contacted by PTI, on Sunday claimed ignorance about the incident and said they will inquire into the matter. They, however, refused to acknowledge if the doctor was employed with the facility.
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts