Rana Daggubati denies dating Bipasha
...and adds he has immense respect for Bips
Southern actor Rana Daggubati, who is set to make his Bollywood debut in Dum Maaro Dum, has squashed rumours of a relationship with co-star Bipasha Basu.
"I have immense respect for Bipasha as a co-star and it's embarrassing that people should think otherwise. Don't know where the rumors keep creeping up from over and over again!" Daggubati posted on his Twitter page.
The 25-year-old actor, who has been reportedly dating Shriya Saran for the past five years, is said to have had a rift with her - thanks to his closeness to Bipasha. However, Daggubati has denied anything more than a friendship with Shriya.
"Shriya has known me since I was in college. We've been great friends for over 8 years now. All other gossips are false! (sic)," he added on the Twitter.
Dum Maaro Dum, also starring Abhishek Bachchan, releases on 22nd April.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards