Rana Daggubati denies to answer any personal question
Rana, who is all set to foray in Kollywood with Ajith's next has refuted reports linking him with actresses.
Rana Daggubati, who is all set to make his foray in Kollywood with Ajith's forthcoming film directed by Vishnuvardhan, has refuted reports linking him with actresses.
"Though I am not ready to answer any personal question, I would like to say that I am friend with my co-stars. There is no place for personal relationships," he says.
The young actor adds: "I have just started my career in cinema and I have a long way to go. I have to settle down first. Only then I can think about a relationship."
Besides the Ajith-Vishnuvardhan project, Rana will play the lead role in the forthcoming film of Selvaraghavan, which will be simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands