Ranbir Kapoor gets a panic attack
The actor is going the extra length to make sure his first item song wows all
It looks like Ranbir Kapoor has had a panic attack. Junior Kapoor is all set to become tinseltown's newest item boy! His fans will watch him in an all new avatar in Chillar Party. Now interestingly, Ranbir is feeling the pre-release jitters and is getting deeply involved with the edit sessions to leave no stone unturned in order to perfect the final cut.
Buzz is that although Ranbir is very happy with the final dance number choreographed by Bosco Caesar, he wants to sit and watch the song once again, this time under full scrutiny. He wants to make sure that every single move is impeccable and fun to watch. Ranbir is going the extra mile to make sure that his first item number doesn't meet any glitch and wins him the audience's applause.
Interestingly, Ranbir will be seen shaking a leg or two as a tapori in the song, where he will be seen dancing with kids. The young star doesn't want his first item song to be included in the league of the current sensations created by Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif but instead in the category of the yesteryear legends like Jeetendra and Mithun.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Why Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Handed Him the Oscar
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune