Ranbir Kapoor will make a perfect husband: survey
Ranbir, who shares an endearing relationship with his mother, makes an ideal husband, according to a survey.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor, who shares an endearing relationship with his mother Neetu Kapoor, makes the most ideal husband, according to a recent survey.
As many as 72 per cent Indian women, surveyed by online matrimony site shaadi.com, chose Ranbir as the "ideal husband" due to his closeness with his mother.
The poll was taken by over 24,000 Indians, and as many as 63.84 percent respondents believed that Ranbir's former girlfriend Deepika Padukone was the best match for the actor.
Katrina Kaif received 22.30 percent votes, and Priyanka Chopra got 13.86 percent votes.
Also, 62 percent women agreed that 'Mama's boys' would indeed make great nurturing and patient husbands.
"There was a time when people thought Mama's Boys wouldn't make good husbands, but the trend seems to have changed now as per the poll. The poll indicates that when a woman has brought up her son well and he is kind to her, he makes better relationships," Gourav Rakshit, chief operating officer, Shaadi.com, said in a statement.
"For women, marrying a Mama's Boy, as it is often referred to, may lead to a patient and understanding husband," he added.
- Team India, Ravichandran Ashwin Head Latest ICC Test Rankings
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Akhilesh Briefs Governor on Political Crisis
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: Shivpal Expels Akhilesh's Aide Pawan Pandey From Party
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow