Ranbir Kapoor will make a perfect husband: survey
Ranbir, who shares an endearing relationship with his mother, makes an ideal husband, according to a survey.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor, who shares an endearing relationship with his mother Neetu Kapoor, makes the most ideal husband, according to a recent survey.
As many as 72 per cent Indian women, surveyed by online matrimony site shaadi.com, chose Ranbir as the "ideal husband" due to his closeness with his mother.
The poll was taken by over 24,000 Indians, and as many as 63.84 percent respondents believed that Ranbir's former girlfriend Deepika Padukone was the best match for the actor.
Katrina Kaif received 22.30 percent votes, and Priyanka Chopra got 13.86 percent votes.
Also, 62 percent women agreed that 'Mama's boys' would indeed make great nurturing and patient husbands.
"There was a time when people thought Mama's Boys wouldn't make good husbands, but the trend seems to have changed now as per the poll. The poll indicates that when a woman has brought up her son well and he is kind to her, he makes better relationships," Gourav Rakshit, chief operating officer, Shaadi.com, said in a statement.
"For women, marrying a Mama's Boy, as it is often referred to, may lead to a patient and understanding husband," he added.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show