Ranbir-Katrina: Arshad's choice for on-screen Ram, Sita
Arshad warsi says, "If you make 'Ramayana' with computer graphics, it will come out to be good."
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi feels Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif would be ideal to play Lord Ram and his wife Sita in a film on epic 'Ramayana'.
"I feel right now there is no other better actor than Ranbir Kapoor. He is brilliant and I think he will play Lord Ram's role better," the 45-year-old said here Thursday at the screening of 3D animation film 'The Croods'.
Among actresses, he feels "somewhere down the line, Katrina fits and Deepika (Padukone) is too exciting".
The actor feels that India has a rich mythology and added: "We have mythology in abundance and if it is made in the right way, then a good mythological film can be made."
With proper use of computer graphics, 'Ramayana' could be made into an interesting mythological film.
"If you make 'Ramayana' with computer graphics, it will come out to be good," said Arshad who was last seen in 'Jolly LLB', a comic satire on the Indian judicial system.
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- India, China Discuss Security and Cooperation to Combat Terror
- France Welcomes India's Move to Ratify Climate Change Agreement
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show