DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ranbir shoots music video for 'Chillar Party'
Ranbir Kapoor is dressed to look like a hoodlum in the film
New Delhi: Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor has shot a promotional video for kids' film Chillar Party, directed by Vikas Bahl.
He plays himself in the video, but his look is that of a tapori (hoodlum) - inspired by one of the characters in the film.
The song has a very Mumbai feel and is a mix of street instruments, local voices and dialect. It has been sung by music composer Amit Trivedi and his mother, while choreographers Bosco-Caeser have mixed street dancing with contemporary style for it.
"Ranbir Kapoor saw the film and loved it. That's when we requested him if he would do an item song for the kids and he loved the idea, and readily agreed," said a source from the production unit.
Chillar Party is set for a May release.
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO