Ranbir shoots music video for 'Chillar Party'
Ranbir Kapoor is dressed to look like a hoodlum in the film
New Delhi: Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor has shot a promotional video for kids' film Chillar Party, directed by Vikas Bahl.
He plays himself in the video, but his look is that of a tapori (hoodlum) - inspired by one of the characters in the film.
The song has a very Mumbai feel and is a mix of street instruments, local voices and dialect. It has been sung by music composer Amit Trivedi and his mother, while choreographers Bosco-Caeser have mixed street dancing with contemporary style for it.
"Ranbir Kapoor saw the film and loved it. That's when we requested him if he would do an item song for the kids and he loved the idea, and readily agreed," said a source from the production unit.
Chillar Party is set for a May release.
Recommended For You
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology