DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ranchi gangrape: Four arrested a day after girl's suicide
In her dying declaration, she alleged the four youths had raped her near Getalsud dam on the outskirts of Ranchi on March 17.
Ranchi: The boyfriend of the victim and three other accused in the gangrape case of a college girl, who committed suicide on Wednesday, were arrested, the police said. "All the four accused have been arrested," Senior Superintendent of Police Saket Kumar Singh said in Ranchi.
The arrests came a day after the girl committed suicide by setting herself on fire. In her dying declaration, she alleged the four youths had raped her near Getalsud dam on the outskirts of Ranchi on March 17.
The girl, hailing from a village in Ranchi district, identified them as her lover Vritranjan Prasad and his friends Utam Mahto, Gouri Shankar, Munda and J Kujur. The SSP said the four were arrested. In her dying statement, the girl alleged they had raped her after she asked Prasad to marry her.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO