Ranchi: Killers decapitate man, take away his head
The victim, a cosmetics vendor, was first shot dead and then his killers beheaded him and took away his head with them.
Ranchi: In a bizarre incident in Ranchi, a man was first shot dead and then his killers beheaded him and took away his head with them, police said on Tuesday. The victim, Vinod Rawani, was apparently murdered due to a family dispute.
Rawani, who had two wives, was living with his family at Ratu Bazar in Ranchi. Four unidentified assailants barged into his house late on Monday night and shot him dead. The family members did not resist as the intruders were armed.
According to the police, the killers then beheaded Rawani, a vendor of cosmetics, and took away his head with them.
An FIR has been lodged against three people. According to police sources, the killing might have taken place due to a family dispute. The body has been sent for post-mortem.
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- 'Ironclad'. Yes, That's How Pentagon Sees US-Philippines Alliance
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18