Ranchi: Youth gets death for beheading girl
Vijendra Kumar had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
Ranchi: A youth was on Wednesday sentenced to death by a local court for beheading a girl student in a college campus in Ranchi on April 28 last year. The District and Sessions Court of SH Kazmi pronounced the capital punishment against Vijendra Kumar for chopping off the head of intermediate student Khusboo outside an examination hall.
The court had on April 26 convicted Kumar for the crime.
Kumar, who hails from Jamshedpur, had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
He was overpowered by other students and handed over to the Jharkhand police.
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies
- US Lawmakers Support India's Counter-Terror Operations in PoK
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams