Ranchi: Youth gets death for beheading girl
Vijendra Kumar had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
Ranchi: A youth was on Wednesday sentenced to death by a local court for beheading a girl student in a college campus in Ranchi on April 28 last year. The District and Sessions Court of SH Kazmi pronounced the capital punishment against Vijendra Kumar for chopping off the head of intermediate student Khusboo outside an examination hall.
The court had on April 26 convicted Kumar for the crime.
Kumar, who hails from Jamshedpur, had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
He was overpowered by other students and handed over to the Jharkhand police.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Youtube rewindRajnikanth's Kabali Trailer: The Most Watched Movie Trailer on YouTube in 2016
- Unbelievable?Aishwarya Rai's Recent Photo with Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit Will Make Your Day
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video