Ranchi: Youth gets death for beheading girl
Vijendra Kumar had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
Ranchi: A youth was on Wednesday sentenced to death by a local court for beheading a girl student in a college campus in Ranchi on April 28 last year. The District and Sessions Court of SH Kazmi pronounced the capital punishment against Vijendra Kumar for chopping off the head of intermediate student Khusboo outside an examination hall.
The court had on April 26 convicted Kumar for the crime.
Kumar, who hails from Jamshedpur, had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
He was overpowered by other students and handed over to the Jharkhand police.
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani