DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ranchi: Youth gets death for beheading girl
Vijendra Kumar had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
Ranchi: A youth was on Wednesday sentenced to death by a local court for beheading a girl student in a college campus in Ranchi on April 28 last year. The District and Sessions Court of SH Kazmi pronounced the capital punishment against Vijendra Kumar for chopping off the head of intermediate student Khusboo outside an examination hall.
The court had on April 26 convicted Kumar for the crime.
Kumar, who hails from Jamshedpur, had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
He was overpowered by other students and handed over to the Jharkhand police.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan