DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ranchi: Youth gets death sentence for beheading girl
Vijendra Kumar, who hails from Jamshedpur, had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
Ranchi: A youth was on Wednesday sentenced to death by a local court for beheading a girl student in a college campus in Ranchi on April 28 last year.
The District and Sessions Court of SH Kazmi pronounced the capital punishment against Vijendra Kumar for chopping off the head of intermediate student Khusboo outside an examination hall.
The court had on April 26 convicted Kumar for the crime.
Kumar, who hails from Jamshedpur, had beheaded Khusboo with a sharp weapon as soon as she came out of the examination hall.
He was overpowered by other students and handed over to the Jharkhand police.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar