Rani Mukerji dons journalist's garb - again
'Bombay Talkies' is a bouquet of four stories directed by four different directors.
New Delhi: After 'No One Killed Jessica', Rani Mukerji is set to don the garb of a journalist once again for 'Bombay Talkies'.
'Bombay Talkies' is a bouquet of four stories directed by four different directors - Anurag Kashyap, Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar and Dibaker Banerjee. It is an ode to 100 years of Indian cinema.
The story directed by Karan features Rani, Randeep Hooda and Saqib Saleem. Both Karan and Rani have been best friends ever since the actress made her debut in the film industry with 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' and have shared a long professional relationship.
"Rani will be essaying the role of a journalist in the film. She is paired opposite Randeep. The duo are sharing screen space for the first time," the spokesperson of film said in a statement
Added the source: "Rani was briefed on her character nuances by Karan and she effortlessly got into her character."
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner