Rani Mukerji launches Bhansali's debut TV show
Bhansali is making his debut with a love story based on the iconic Gujarati novel 'Saraswatichandra'.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji today launched filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali's debut show on television- 'Saraswatichandra'. Rani, who is a close friend of Bhansali, came on the sets of the TV serial in filmcity tonight.
"He is a good friend and I will always be there for him. He is my favourite director. This is his debut on television and I am here to give him the best wishes," Rani told reporters here.
Bhansali is making his debut with a love story based on the iconic Gujarati novel 'Saraswatichandra' and Kumud's love story with his signature style, replete with opulence and grandeur.
"I am happy to bring this show on TV as I always wanted to do it. We have been working on this for close to one year," Bhansali said.
At the launch programme, dancers performed on popular tracks from Bhansali's films like 'Devdas', 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'.
The show features popular TV actors Gautam Rode and Jennifer Winget in the lead, apart from Monica Bedi and Chetan Pandit.
The show will go on air from February 25 from 7.30 pm from Monday to Friday on Star Plus.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day