Ranjith and Mammootty team up for next film
'Bavoottiyude Namathil', starrer Mammootty is scripted by Ranjith, will be directed by G S Vijayan.
Popular film maker Ranjith has finally renamed his new project with Mammootty as 'Bavoottiyude Namathil'. Earlier titled as 'Malabar', the movie will have Mammootty as Bavootty, a car driver working for the character played by Anoop Menon. The movie will also starrer Kavya Madhavan.
'Bavoottiyude Namathil', scripted by Ranjith, will be directed by G S Vijayan who had a big gap from the film industry. Interestingly G S Vijayan was launched to film industry in 1989, through the Mammootty movie 'Charithram'.
Produced by Ranjith under the banner of his Capitol Films, the movie is expected to start its shoot by the first week of October.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18