Ranjith and Mammootty team up for next film
'Bavoottiyude Namathil', starrer Mammootty is scripted by Ranjith, will be directed by G S Vijayan.
Popular film maker Ranjith has finally renamed his new project with Mammootty as 'Bavoottiyude Namathil'. Earlier titled as 'Malabar', the movie will have Mammootty as Bavootty, a car driver working for the character played by Anoop Menon. The movie will also starrer Kavya Madhavan.
'Bavoottiyude Namathil', scripted by Ranjith, will be directed by G S Vijayan who had a big gap from the film industry. Interestingly G S Vijayan was launched to film industry in 1989, through the Mammootty movie 'Charithram'.
Produced by Ranjith under the banner of his Capitol Films, the movie is expected to start its shoot by the first week of October.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology