DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ranjith and Mammootty team up for next film
'Bavoottiyude Namathil', starrer Mammootty is scripted by Ranjith, will be directed by G S Vijayan.
Popular film maker Ranjith has finally renamed his new project with Mammootty as 'Bavoottiyude Namathil'. Earlier titled as 'Malabar', the movie will have Mammootty as Bavootty, a car driver working for the character played by Anoop Menon. The movie will also starrer Kavya Madhavan.
'Bavoottiyude Namathil', scripted by Ranjith, will be directed by G S Vijayan who had a big gap from the film industry. Interestingly G S Vijayan was launched to film industry in 1989, through the Mammootty movie 'Charithram'.
Produced by Ranjith under the banner of his Capitol Films, the movie is expected to start its shoot by the first week of October.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong