DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rao was the first to welcome 'Vishwaroopam' on DTH
Also, the film's music is done by ace composer Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy.
Hyderabad: Actor filmmaker Kamal Haasan Sunday said that Telugu filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao was the first to welcome his decision to release forthcoming film 'Vishwaroopam' first on the Direct-To-Home (DTH) platform.
"When I informed Dasari sir that I'm planning to release my film ('Vishwaroopam') on DTH, he was more than happy to support my decision. It is because of him I'm able to release my film peacefully in Andhra Pradesh," Haasan told reporters here at the audio launch of the Telugu version of 'Vishwaroopam'.
The film, which is written, directed and produced by Kamal, will be premiered in DTH on Jan 10, a day before its theatrical release Jan 11.
Speaking at the event, Rao said: "We've always supported Kamal with his experiments over the years. Today, when he's attempted yet another experiment, we should continue our support than protesting against the release of his film."
Rao was the chief guest along with Telugu producer D Ramanaidu.
The first copy of the audio disc, which was launched by Rao, was handed over to Ramanaidu.
Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy have composed the music for the film, which stars Kamal Haasan, Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar, Rahul Bose and Shekhar Kapur in lead roles.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment