Rape accused who escaped in a VVIP chopper arrested
The helicopter is meant to carry leaders in the state, including Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
Srinagar: Hours after he made a daring escape using a VVIP helicopter, the rape accused Mohammed Pervez was arrested from Rajouri. Authorities said Pervez pretended to be an accident survivor and fled in the chopper.
The helicopter is meant to carry leaders in the state including Chief Minister Omar Abdullah. The government hospital was shifting accident victims through the helicopter when the incident happened.
The rape suspect also duped a policeman into giving him a compensation of Rs 5,000. The Chief Minister ordered a high level inquiry after the incident.
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India