DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rape accused who escaped in a VVIP chopper arrested
The helicopter is meant to carry leaders in the state, including Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
Srinagar: Hours after he made a daring escape using a VVIP helicopter, the rape accused Mohammed Pervez was arrested from Rajouri. Authorities said Pervez pretended to be an accident survivor and fled in the chopper.
The helicopter is meant to carry leaders in the state including Chief Minister Omar Abdullah. The government hospital was shifting accident victims through the helicopter when the incident happened.
The rape suspect also duped a policeman into giving him a compensation of Rs 5,000. The Chief Minister ordered a high level inquiry after the incident.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions