Rape accused who escaped in a VVIP chopper arrested
The helicopter is meant to carry leaders in the state, including Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
Srinagar: Hours after he made a daring escape using a VVIP helicopter, the rape accused Mohammed Pervez was arrested from Rajouri. Authorities said Pervez pretended to be an accident survivor and fled in the chopper.
The helicopter is meant to carry leaders in the state including Chief Minister Omar Abdullah. The government hospital was shifting accident victims through the helicopter when the incident happened.
The rape suspect also duped a policeman into giving him a compensation of Rs 5,000. The Chief Minister ordered a high level inquiry after the incident.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw