Shame continues: Ghansore minor rape victim dies in Nagpur hospital
The hospital said the minor died at 7.45 pm. It also said that it had informed the Madhya Pradesh government.
Nagpur: A five-year-old girl, who was raped by a 35-year-old man in Ghansore town of Seoni, died in hospital in Nagpur on Monday evening. She had been admitted in Nagpur hospital for a week.
The hospital said the minor died at 7.45 pm after suffering a cardiac arrest. Her body has now been sent to the Nagpur government hospital for post-mortem.
The hospital has also informed the Madhya Pradesh government.
The victim had been taken to Nagpur in an air ambulance on April 20 after her condition deteriorated. The doctors later said that she had suffered severe brain injuries and was critical.
The suspect in the case, identified as one Mohd Feroz was later arrested from Bhagalpur in Bihar.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shooting World Cup: Jitu Rai Wins 10m Air Pistol Bronze