DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shame continues: Ghansore minor rape victim dies in Nagpur hospital
The hospital said the minor died at 7.45 pm. It also said that it had informed the Madhya Pradesh government.
Nagpur: A five-year-old girl, who was raped by a 35-year-old man in Ghansore town of Seoni, died in hospital in Nagpur on Monday evening. She had been admitted in Nagpur hospital for a week.
The hospital said the minor died at 7.45 pm after suffering a cardiac arrest. Her body has now been sent to the Nagpur government hospital for post-mortem.
The hospital has also informed the Madhya Pradesh government.
The victim had been taken to Nagpur in an air ambulance on April 20 after her condition deteriorated. The doctors later said that she had suffered severe brain injuries and was critical.
The suspect in the case, identified as one Mohd Feroz was later arrested from Bhagalpur in Bihar.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere